1. What is the initial franchise fee?
The initial franchise fee in the United States is $30,000.
2. What is the monthly royalty fee?
3. What is the monthly advertising and promotion fee?
4. What is the estimated initial investment for a turnkey L& L Hawaiian Barbecue?
The estimated initial investment for a turnkey L&L ranges from $129,600 to $510,400. It depends on the location, size, and existing facility.
5. What about selecting the site for L&L?
A franchisee/operator is responsible to find and acquire a site. We will approve or disapprove the site after an analysis of the location, taking into consideration the proposed rental, population mixture, geographic area, including vehicular traffic, business hours, and any other facet of particular location that would affect the possibilities of success or failure. If you need help in finding a site, we may recommend a real estate broker in your area.
6. What is the typical size of an L&L?
A typical L&L restaurant is approximately 1,200 to 1,500 square feet space. However, the store may vary from 1,000 to 2,500 square feet.
7. Do you provide financing?
We do not offer direct or indirect financing nor will we guarantee your note, lease or other obligations.
8. What do you provide to assist a franchisee before the opening?
• We will provide guidance and suggestions for locating an approved location.
• We will lend a copy of our operation manual that contains mandatory and suggested specifications, standards, and procedures. This manual is confidential and remains our property.
• We will provide standard décor and layout plans to you to modify and to conform to our approved location by architect or contractor. You must pay the cost of the construction and remodeling.
• We will train you and your manager. We do not charge for the training but you must pay for transportation and accommodation for you or your manager. Training is held in Honolulu, Hawaii.
10. What is the length of time before opening?
The typical length of time after you signed the franchise agreement and opening an L & L ranges from 3 to 9 months.
• Design: 1 to 2 months
• Permits: 1 to 2 months
• Construction: 2 to 3 months
• Preparation: 1/2 to 1 month
11. Are you offering franchises in other countries?
We are open to expand the L&L brand internationally. The initial franchise fee, monthly royalty fee and advertising fee may vary. If you are interested in franchising outside of the United States, or have additional question, please contact our Franchising Department at email@example.com or call at (808) 951-9888.
12. Where do I get more information on L&L franchise?
Please print and completely fill out the Franchise Application Form. Mail it to 931 University Avenue, Suite 202, Honolulu, Hawaii 96826, U.S.A, Attn: Director of Franchising. Upon receipt and review of your completed application, someone from our franchise department will contact you. Should you need further questions, please feel free to contact us at (808) 951-9888 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.